Home Equity and Home Improvement Loans
Are you planning to add lasting value to your home? Regardless if you are a do-it-yourselfer or planning to hire a contractor, we are ready to help you with your project. Our Home Improvement or Home Equity Loans are available for swimming pools, room additions, new carpeting, etc. We offer competitive interest rates and flexible payment plans.
PrimeLine Plus Home Equity Line of Credit
Our PrimeLine Plus home equity line of credit offers you a flexible, cost-effective resource for extra cash. Pay down debt, fund home improvements or use your credit line for almost any purpose. PrimeLine Plus may be a good choice for having money available for both current and future needs, including:
- Debt consolidation
- Personal Investments
- Pay off higher interest rate loans and credit cards
- Take that dream vacation
- Multiple options to access your funds: checks, telephone, in person
- 24-Hour Initial Credit Approval*
- Interest on a PrimeLine Plus equity line may be tax deductible**
* Subject to appraisal and verification of property equity. Borrower must carry property insurance and may be required to purchase flood insurance. Other terms & conditions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
** Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest costs.
We specialize in Residential Construction Loans for the owner occupant. We offer easy, flexible construction loans to help you save money.
Our Real Estate Construction loan is simply a non-revolving line of credit for a sum certain. The money is advanced through a fund control escrow account, as funds are needed to pay for hard or soft costs. During the term of the loan, you pay monthly interest. The dollar amount needed for these payments may be included in total costs so that you do not have to pay out of pocket. Interest is accrued and paid on the day-to-day balance of the credit, not the entire commitment amount.
Construction Loan Features:
- Competitive pricing
- Professional assistance placing the permanent mortgage
- Flexible construction administration programs
- Interest paid monthly on the outstanding balance
- No pre-payment penalties
- Bank willing to finance a portion of land acquisition
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- Good credit, as determined by our review of your credit report
- Level of income that will qualify you for a permanent mortgage
- The amount of the loan is enough to complete the construction of your home
For information on home equity lines and loans or consumer residential construction, please contact Nadine Garcia-Valdivia, NMLS #592633; Michael Schlazer, NMLS #904659; Maureen Smith, NMLS #592631; or Michael Wilson, NMLS #592634 toll-free at 877.750.0010.