SBA LOAN PROGRAMS
SBA 504 Program
If you're looking to grow your business, start with an SBA loan from Bank of Nevada. The SBA 504 program was designed to provide long-term financing for the capitalization needs of businesses, including commercial real estate purchase, new construction, leasehold improvements and equipment purchases. The program offers a low down payment, fixed rates and longer terms, up to 10 years for equipment purchase and 20 years for commercial real estate.
- Lower down payment: Business owner's down payment may be as low as 10%, borrowing up to 90% of the total financing needs, thus preserving cash for the business.
- Longer repayment terms: SBA repayment periods are longer than conventional bank loans.
- Multiple loans may be refinanced: Qualified debt may consist of a combination of loans that each meet the program requirements.
- Below-market, fixed interest rate.
- Projected income considerations: Projected income of a business in addition to historical cash flows. This is particularly advantageous for growing businesses.
- Secondary source of payment less critical: With an SBA 504 loan, guarantor support may be less critical in qualifying a borrower for a loan.
Your dedicated relationship manager will discuss the financing option that is right for your business needs. From commercial loans, equipment financing* to SBA loans, we have financing options for virtually every business type.
For more information about the SBA 504 Program, please contact us at 702.248.4200.
SBA loans are an extension of credit, which require approval from Bank of Nevada and the Small Business Administration.
* Equipment financing is offered through Western Alliance Equipment Financing, a subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL).