Thank you for your interest in the Bank of Nevada's e-Statement service. Please read the following e-Sign disclosure and accept the Terms and Conditions before continuing.
CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH EACH TERM OF USE SPECIFIED HEREIN, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND MUST EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF BANK OF NEVADA’S WEBSITE AND SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY INTO BANK OF NEVADA’S SYSTEMS, MISUSE OF PASSWORDS, OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED TO A SITE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BANK OF NEVADA OWNS AND MAINTAINS THIS WEBSITE. BANK OF NEVADA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BANK OF NEVADA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT BANK OF NEVADA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO BE COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL TERMS, EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, BUT ARE PROVIDED SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. PLEASE REFER TO THE ACTUAL PRODUCT OR SERVICES AGREEMENT PROVIDED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WHILE BANK OF NEVADA USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS SOMETIMES OCCUR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BANK OF NEVADA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BANK OF NEVADA OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. FURTHERMORE, BANK OF NEVADA ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS WEBSITE. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BANK OF NEVADA BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BANK OF NEVADA HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
POTENTIAL DISRUPTION OF SERVICE
Access to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things;
- Hardware failure, failures of computers, servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- Software failure, including bugs, viruses, errors, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operations of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents;
- Overload of system capacities;
- Damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- Interruption of power supplies;
- Strike or stoppage of labor;
- Governmental or regulatory restrictions, or other human intervention;
- Any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Bank of Nevada.
No "minor," as determined by the applicable jurisdiction’s insurance or other laws, may use this Website. Bank of Nevada does not knowingly solicit business or gather information from minors and request that any minor have their parent or a responsible adult contact us. If you are a minor, please leave this site immediately.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Bank of Nevada. Links to non-Bank of Nevada Websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the Website and Bank of Nevada has no control over content on such non-Bank of Nevada Websites. If you choose to link to a Website not controlled by Bank of Nevada, Bank of Nevada makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Bank of Nevada warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid or viruses or other contamination. Links to non-Bank of Nevada do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information, or services offered at such sites or any representation regarding the content at such sites
PROCESSING AN ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT APPLICATION
The applicant acknowledges that Bank of Nevada shall, among other things, attempt in good faith to:
- obtain the applicant’s consent to conduct an electronic account application using “Electronic Records” and “Electronic Signatures”, as those terms are defined in the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-SIGN”);
- obtain the consent of all other parties participating in or acknowledgment of other parties affected by the electronic account application transaction;
- comply with all other requirements of E-SIGN or the UETA (or other law) if enacted in the governing jurisdiction and consistent with E-SIGN and all other applicable federal and state laws, regulations and rules;
- assure the accuracy of all of the Electronic Records and the authenticity of the Electronic Signatures used in the electronic account application transaction and complying with all federal and state laws, regulations and rules, as applicable; and
- disclose to the applicant and all other parties participating in or affected by the electronic account application transaction the hardware and software requirements necessary to conduct the electronic account application transaction, including disclosing how to access or retain Electronic Records or to obtain paper copies.
APPLICANT DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESSING AN ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Applicant Consent. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that in order to conduct an electronic account application transaction, the applicant must:
- receive from Bank of Nevada, in advance of consenting to use electronic records and electronic signatures, a clear and conspicuous statement disclosing:
- the applicant’s right to require the use of paper documents and written signatures rather than electronic records and electronic signatures;
- the applicant’s right to withdraw his/her consent at any time and the consequences of withdrawing consent;
- the transaction or categories of records to which the consent will apply;
- the procedures to withdraw consent and to update information necessary to contact the applicant electronically;how the applicant may, upon request, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record and whether any fee will be charged for the copy; and
- the hardware and software requirements for access to and retention of the Electronic Records; and
- consent and agree to conduct an electronic account application transaction using Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures.
APPLICANT’S RIGHT TO PAPER COPIES OF THE ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
The applicant will be provided with a paper copy of all of the Electronic Records and paper documents that the applicant has signed and any other Electronic Records or paper documents that are used in connection with the electronic account application transaction that are provided to an applicant if requested by the applicant. The copies provided to the applicant will be the applicant’s record of the electronic account application transaction. Bank of Nevada must disclose to the applicant whether there are any fees associated with providing the applicant with paper copies.
Bank of Nevada may, at its option, without affecting the applicant’s consent to use Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures in any way, require that some or all of the account application documents be prepared on paper and signed by the applicant in writing.
ENFORCEABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intent underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These terms and conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with Bank of Nevada.
Nothing in this Website should be construed as rendering tax, legal, investment or accounting advice.
The user’s access to and use of the bankofnevada.com Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
Any information, other than personal data or information (including e-mail addresses), you transmit to Bank of Nevada via this Website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of Bank of Nevada.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Bank of Nevada or used with permission obtained by Bank of Nevada, as applicable. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the written permission of Bank of Nevada and/or the owner of the mark, logo or icon, as applicable. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this Website, or any other content on this Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Images displayed on this Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bank of Nevada, as applicable. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Bank of Nevada and/or the owner, as applicable. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You acknowledge that any software which may be available or provided to you on this Website may contain technology that is subject to strict controls pursuant to export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and other countries and jurisdictions. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software in violation of such applicable export laws and regulations. Bank of Nevada does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Website to any jurisdiction prohibited by such export controls laws and regulations.
By clicking on the button entitled “I Accept” below, I have electronically signed and intended to sign this Electronic Record and have agreed to be bound by the foregoing terms. By clicking on the button entitled “I DECLINE” below, I have decided I do not wish to proceed with processing an application using electronic means.