Go Paperless. Go Green. Sign Up for e-Statements.
e-Statements is a free service that notifies you by email when your newest deposit account statement is available to view online. You will also stop receiving paper statements, which is a great way to lower your exposure to identity theft, reduce clutter and get organized -- while helping the environment at the same time by reducing paper usage.
Instead of waiting days for your statement to arrive in the mail, when your newest statement becomes available, you will receive an email notification from us. All you have to do is log on to your online banking to view your statements.
With e-statements, you will:
- Receive your statement days before a paper statement would arrive in the mail.
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with mail delivery.
- Reduce the clutter of paper statements.
- Have access to your financial information 24 hours a day from anywhere with Internet access.
- Help to protect the environment by going paperless.
Signing up for e-Statements is easy! Click here to enroll online for Bank of Nevada’s e-Statement service.
Please note, you must be an authorized signer on the accounts you wish to enroll in e-Statements. In addition, the accounts you enroll must be on Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, please contact your branch or your relationship manager. Certificates of deposit and loan statements are not available for e-Statement service at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are e-Statements?
e-Statements is a free service that notifies you by email when your newest deposit account bank statement is available to view online. You will also stop receiving paper statements, which is a great way to lower your exposure to identity theft, reduce clutter and get organized -- while helping the environment at the same time by reducing paper usage.
How do I view my e-Statement?
Instead of waiting days for your statement to arrive in the mail, you will receive an email notification almost immediately when your newest statement is available to view online. All you have to do is log on to your online banking to view your statements.
How will I know when my e-Statements are available?
We will send an e-mail notification informing you that your newest statement is available for viewing online to the e-mail address you provided when you enrolled into e-Statements.
How do I enroll in e-Statements?
Enrolling in e-Statements is easy. Please note, you must be an online banking user in order to enroll in e-Statements. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, contact your branch or your relationship manager.
- Click here to go to our e-Statement service page.
- Read and accept the e-sign disclosure and e-Statements Terms and Conditions.
- Fill out the form and let us know which account(s) you want to go paperless.
- Within 1 to 2 business days, you will receive an email from us to verify your email address and confirm your request to start e-Statement service. Just reply to the email and you will start receiving e-Statements for the accounts you selected beginning with your next statement.
How much does e-Statements service cost?
There are no service fees for signing up and receiving all the benefits associated with e-Statements. Please note, there may be fees associated with online banking services.
What accounts are eligible for e-Statements?
e-Statements are available for checking, savings and money market accounts. Certificates of deposit and loan statements are not available for e-Statement service at this time.
Will I still get paper statements if I enroll in e-Statements?
No. You will no longer receive paper statements for the accounts that you specified when you enrolled in e-Statements.
If I have an account that is jointly owned and I enroll in e-Statements, will the second owner continue to receive paper statements?
No. If you have an account that you own along with another person and you enroll in e-Statements, we will discontinue the distribution of paper statements altogether for that account. We recommend that you notify all owners on the account of the change of service.
What if my email address changes?
If your email address changes, you can update your email address by calling our e-Banking Department at 888.880.0307 during normal business hours.
I’ve signed up for e-Statements but still keep receiving paper statements. What do I do?
- Make sure that you’ve responded to our initial e-Statement verification e-mail. We are unable to complete your enrollment process until you have replied to that email.
- Spam filters may be blocking our emails to you. Make sure that our email address is added to your safe senders list.
- Depending on when you signed up for e-Statement service, you still may receive a paper statement for your previous statement cycle.
- If you have additional problems with your e-Statement service, please contact our e-Banking Department at 888.880.0307 during normal business hours.
What if I want to go back to receiving paper statements again?
You can cancel your e-Statement service at any time by contacting our e-Banking Department at 888.880.0307 during normal business hours.